- Crop inspection, sample collection and testing of seeds from seed producing farmers or agencies according to the certification process and issuing cue sheet if the criteria are met
- To test the seeds of the farmers or institutions producing seeds according to the cue sheet system and issue proof of quality
- To provide technical and coordinateed support for the production and availability of seeds of different levels
- To prepare directives and procedures as per the policies, acts and rules related to seed, and coordinate with other stakeholders for their implementation, as well as provide and receive consultation.
- To prepare seed balance sheet in provincial level and provide necessary assistance in the provision of quality seed along with seed management.
- To coordinate with stakeholder agencies through trainings and seminars, and spread public awareness regarding quality seed production, management and sales and distribution
- To provide technical assistance for seed production and issuance of tags at local level and within the province.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.